27 Apr 2020 Virtual Meeting Tutorial to be Held Tuesday, April 28th at 2 p.m.
The global pandemic of COVID-19 is affecting all of us in countless ways. For organizations, issues may arise as they move to a remote work standard.
We will show you how to optimally configure your Zoom account, hidden features to keep your meetings secure, audio and video settings, and much more!
When: Tuesday, April 28th, at 2:00 pm
Speakers: David Spire (Chief Development Officer @Entech) & Buddy Martin (Chief Operating Officer @Entech).
Five years ago, the team at Entech was an early adopter of virtual meetings, and over the past 12 months, Entech has hosted more than 700 meetings, involving 3,250+ participants spanning more than 140,000 minutes. That sort of volume comes with lessons learned.
In this session we’ll cover:
– How to optimally configure your Zoom account.
– Meeting template configuration to streamline your teams performance.
– Tailored settings for killer video and audio experience.
– Hidden features to keep your meetings secure.
– Our favorite AV hardware for top-notch attendee experience.
For more information visit entechUS.com/livestream